- Assist Varsity Coach in implementation of comprehensive boys lacrosse program.
- Work collaboratively with other program coaches, parents, boosters and youth organizations.
- Provide positive leadership while teaching and modeling good sportsmanship.
- Provide adequate supervision and management of team members during practices and games.
- Use current best practices to teach and develop lacross skills while maintaining student-athlete safety.
- Report game results to Athletic Director and local media outlets.
- High School diploma or GED.
- Prior coaching experience preferred.
- Current CPR/AED certification, or ability to attain.
- Current Sports First Aid Certification, or ability to attain.
- Current Criminal Record Check (CHRC) on file with the Department of Education.