Serve as the coach for the JV boys soccer team. Carry out the objectives of the program as outlined by the head coach and school administration. Instruct athletes in individual and team fundamentals of skills, strategy, and training necessary to achieve a degree of individual and team success.
1. Complete courses as required by the IHSAA or the District for the coaching position. Review the approved courses as required by the IHSAA.
2. Certified to teach in Idaho or have completed a coaching fundamentals course desired.
3. Ability to organize and supervise a total sports program.
4. Previous successful coaching experience in assigned sport.
5. Substantial knowledge of the technical aspects of the sport and at the same time must continue to examine new theories and procedures pertinent to the field.
6. A valid driver's license is required if the employee operates a district vehicle.