Niles Community Schools is looking for a dynamic Boys JV Soccer Coach to strengthen the culture and helps to build the Niles Soccer program. Highly-effective communication skills and professionalism required for daily interaction with a diverse workforce, student population, building administration and community.
- Soccer coaching experience.
- Supervisory experience with youths.
- Teach soccer skills and develop team atmosphere.
- Facilitate in-season soccer program.
- Support the program and work with Athletic Director on all aspects of program.
- Follow the rules and regulations of the MHSAA and Niles Community Schools.
- Coordinate parent/family communication.
- Other duties as assigned.
Prospective employees will receive consideration without discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), disability, age (except as authorized by law), religion, military status, ancestry, or genetic information (collectively, "Protected Classes") in its educational programs or activities. The Niles Community Schools Board of Education complies with all federal and state laws and regulations prohibiting discrimination.