ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work cooperatively with the head coach and entire athletic staff.
- Support head coach in all program needs and endeavors.
- Maintain good public relations with media, board members, parents, officials, players, and fans.
- Demonstrate professional growth.
- Demonstrate leadership skills and Godly characteristics.
- Accept responsibilities outside the team as they relate to the school and community (i.e. Fresh Start Day, Open House).
- Assume responsibility for care of materials, equipment and facilities.
- Assist head coach with keeping updated inventory of all equipment and uniforms.
- Assist head coach with daily practice/game needs.
- Assume responsibility for a clean, safe environment for student-athletes committed to the coach’s care.
- Demonstrate an interest in student-athletes and the overall athletic program.
JOB-RELATED QUALIFICATIONS STANDARDS:
- Minimum Education requirements are dependent upon the level of coaching required.
- Minimum of one year coaching desired.
- Experience coaching at the high school level or higher desired.
- Experience coaching in a Christian school or faith-based organization and/or non-profit organization desired.