- Ability to recognize athletic ability and cause improvement in the athlete’s performance.
- Possesses knowledge and/or expertise in the sport.
- Experience in this sport at high school and/or college level.
- Experience as a coach in this sport is desired.
- Must have a minimum of a High School Diploma.
- Must satisfactorily pass:
- Criminal History background check, including fingerprinting.
- Personal and business reference background check.
- Stimulate sportsmanship at all times. Includes athletes, parents, and staff.
- Develop good team ethics in all athletes.
- Instill self-confidence in all athletes.
- Must maintain adequate administrative and team records with statistics.
- Communicate information to the athletic office and press as required.
- Coordinate, direct, and organize practices and game plans.
- Reach student-athletes beyond normal practice times and normal season.
- Directs team activities at home and away events.
- Ensures for the care of all equipment and its storage.
It is the policy of WillSub to provide equal opportunity to all employees and applicants for employment. WillSub will not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex (including sexual orientation or transgender identity), disability, age, religion, height, weight, marital or family status, military status, ancestry, genetic information, or any other legally protected category in its programs and activities, including employment opportunities.