- Experience supervising others is desired.
- Experience as a coach is desired.
- Past experience in this sport at high school level and/or college level.
- Must be willing to meet all MHSAA Rules and Training Requirements
- Must complete required On-line Safety Compliance Training prior to working with athletes.
- Must have a High School Diploma.
- Must satisfactorily pass: a. Criminal History background check, including fingerprinting. b. Personal and business reference background check.
- Apply and enforce student discipline during athletic contests, practice sessions, etc. both on and off school property.
- Must maintain adequate records and statistics.
- Take all necessary precautions to protect student athletes, equipment, materials and facilities.
- Ensure for the care of equipment and its storage.
- Must comply with all athletic policies and core values.
- Other duties as assigned.
Discrimination and Harassment Policy Harassment of employees and students will not be tolerated in the school district. School District includes school district facilities, school district premises, and non-school property if the employee or student is at any school sponsored, school approved or school related activity or function, such as field trips or athletic events where students are under the control of the school district or where the employee is engaged in school business.