- CAP Certification Preferred.
- C.P.R. Certification and First Aid Certification Preferred.
- Substantial knowledge of the fundamental and technical aspects of Basketball.
- Ability to effectively assist the Varsity Coach in building a Basketball program.
- Must abide by the Waterford School District Coaches Handbook and overall District athletic philosophy.
- Plan, organize and facilitate practices.
- Oversee and manage competitions.
- Assist players in developing Basketball fundamental skills.
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders.
- Work effectively with the entire coaching staff and athletic department.
- Teach, maintain and enforce character and academic expectations within the program.
The Board of Education does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, (including sexual orientation or transgender identity), disability, age, religion, height, weight, marital or family status, military status, ancestry, genetic information, or any other legally protected category, (collectively, "Protected Classes"), in its programs and activities, including employment opportunities.