- Knowledge of the game and routine skills.
- Past basketball playing and coaching experience preferred.
- Interested in working with students to develop team spirit and character growth.
- Relates well with students – has good rapport with kids.
- Knowledge of athletic events.
- Current First Aid and CPR certification.
- Become NHFS certified.
- Must complete a fingerprint-based Criminal History Background Check.
- Teach character development and leadership skills.
- Teach techniques and skills needed for the Girls Basketball program.
- Help supervise the locker rooms and team bus while traveling.
- Ensure athlete safety, including prevention of bullying, harassment, and hazing.
- Assist team in making any necessary fundraising decisions, planning events, and implementing these plans.
- Supervise the actual fundraising activities before and during the school year.
- Organize appropriate awards for Sports Awards Night and maintain appropriate files.
- Complete necessary paperwork for inventory, budgeting, records, etc.
- Perform any other duties as appropriately assigned by Head Coach and/or Athletic Dept.