The Assistant Cross Country Coach will be present for practices Monday, Wednesday, & Friday starting at 3:30 PM, and Tuesdays starting at 4:00 PM, that are approximately 1.5-2 hours in duration. Meet days will require a greater time commitment, with occasional weekend meets.
- Responsible for all aspects of the varsity and JV teams, including both organizing and supervising meets and practices as well as uniform and equipment management.
- Assess athletes’ skills, monitor athletes during competition and practice and provide guidance for athletes to improve.
- Instill the values of respect, team spirit, passion, teamwork, and dedication.
- Improve skills, confidence, and commitment in all athletes.
- Ability to drive the team vehicle to and from practice or meets if needed.
- Prior playing and coaching experience.
- An understanding of the rules and regulations of the sport.
- Knowledge of effective skills and strategies that contribute to team growth and success.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- CPR Certification (may complete upon hiring).
- Licensed and ability to drive.