This position is responsible for supporting the Head Coach with all assigned duties and coaching and providing direction to student athletes so that they might achieve a high level of skill as well as an appreciation for discipline, character development, sportsmanship and teamwork in girls’ lacrosse.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follows and maintains knowledge of all District policy(ies) and procedures.
- Exhibits loyalty to the Head Coach and GNBVT sports programs.
- Assists instruction and demonstrates skill sets and techniques necessary for individual and team achievement in girls’ lacrosse.
- Assists in planning and setting-up activities, and practices.
- Completes scouting requirements as assigned by the Head Coach.
- Respects time allotted to lacrosse practices as determined by the Head Coach.
- Travels with student athletes on the team bus both to and from games.
- Maintains necessary records and completes required paperwork in a specified time and manner.
The Greater New Bedford Regional Vocational Technical School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, homelessness, immigration or veteran status in its education programs and activities, including admission to or employment in such programs or activities.