- Excellent communication skills with parents and students required.
- Applicant should have the ability to establish an environment in which athletes can gain self-esteem and develop a positive self-image.
- Applicant must establish a team that demonstrates good sportsmanship.
- Prefer lacrosse playing and/or lacrosse coaching experience.
- Flexible time commitment.
- First aid knowledge preferred.
The Forest Hills Public School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, age, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, or sexual orientation), marital status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally prohibited basis in its employment decisions or the provision of services.