Hudsonville’s JV Girls Tennis Coach is responsible for overseeing the Tennis team. The mission of Hudsonville Public Schools is to educate, challenge, and inspire all learners to become contributing, responsible members of a global society.
- Organize and work with Athletic Director to schedule the Tennis season.
- Conduct player tryouts at the beginning of the season.
- Lead team practices and conditioning sessions.
- Provide in-game strategy.
- Coordinate travel plans for away games.
- Conduct Player tryouts.
- Lead team practices and conditioning.
- Attends practices, games, and meetings punctually.
- Teaches necessary skills for individual and team achievement.
Education and/or Experience:
- Evidence of expertise in sport.
- Preferably previous coaching or history playing sport.