Kettle Falls School District is currently recruiting for a High School Assistant Softball Coach.The daily work schedule will vary slightly according to team practice and competition schedules, but will generally be focused on a 3-6pm time slot, Monday-Friday. There are games scheduled on most Saturdays.
- Observe players, during competition and practice to determine the needs for individual or team improvement.
- Assists in determining game strategy based on the team’s capabilities.
- Maintains standards of pupil behavior and provides proper supervision of athletes at all times.
- Monitors the academic performance of team members to ensure that eligibility requirements are met; and encourages student athletes to maintain a high academic standard.
- Follows established procedures in the event of an athlete’s injury.
- Conferences with parents/guardians, as necessary, regarding the athletic performance of their student.
- Follows state, regional, and district regulations governing the athletic program.
- Models sports-like behavior and maintains appropriate conduct towards players, officials, and spectators.
- Follows established procedures for the proper care, maintenance, and requisitioning of equipment, supplies, and uniforms.
- Participates in special activities to include parent’s night, banquets, award nights, and pep assemblies.
Kettle Falls School District does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups.