- Treat every team and community member in a fair, respectful and non-prejudiced manner.
- Coach and instruct the team in the proper fundamental skills with the goal of raising every athlete’s technical skill to such a level that he or she is capable of competing against opponents and advancing the athletic program.
- Ensure that team members behave in an appropriate, responsible and sportsmanlike manner at all times.
- Enforce all Cary Academy, NCISAA, TISAC and CAMS conference rules regarding scholastic eligibility requirements, practice start dates and off season workouts (.) .
- Arrange and/or attend sports meetings, parent meetings and end of season receptions or banquets.
- Expertise and skill in the assigned sport.
- Ability and willingness to be a collaborative and supportive member of the Cary Academy team.
- Attendance that is regular, predictable, and reliable is expected of all employees.