- Preference may be given to Pennfield school district employees.
- Experience in coaching the sport of wrestling is desired.
- Ability to teach fundamental skills, technical skills, match strategies, for high school level student-athletes.
- Ability to assist with the direction and development of the wrestling program within the structure of the MHSAA and Pennfield High School guidelines.
- Development and implementation of wrestling program expectations are required.
- Background check and fingerprinting must be completed prior to start date.
- Must follow all MHSAA and Pennfield High School guidelines in regards to all coaching activities.
- Additional responsibilities may be requested by athletic director or varsity wrestling coach.
Pennfield School District does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, religion, age, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected status in its employment decision or the provision of services.