Monona Grove School District has an opening for a JV2 Football Assistant Coach. Position begins approximately August 1, 2023 and ends approximately November 17, 2023.
- Monitor and enforce district academic standards and policies.
- Practice and promote positive interaction with and among student-athletes, the school and community.
- Demonstrate knowledge of and ability to implement effective coaching theory, strategies, and techniques appropriate for high school athletes.
- Positively motivate student athletes to instill commitment, discipline, and teamwork.
- Supervise players at practices, games, or any time they are representing the district Football program.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience in coaching required.
- Experience in coaching Football preferred.
- Substantial knowledge of the technical aspects of Football in both practice drills and play strategies preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to contribute in a collaborative team environment.
- Ability to work with high school aged students.