North Lake School district is seeking an outstanding Elementary / Middle School PE teacher for students in grades K-8 beginning August 30, 2021. This position will include four K-5 PE classes, one to two middle school PE classes (7th-8th), and one possible middle school elective to replace a PE class depending on abilities and qualifications of the applicant.
- Proper Certification from Oregon TSPC.
- Able to establish good relationships with students.
- Able to promote academic achievement.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Plan a program of study appropriate for the age, individual needs, interests, and abilities of students, including students with IEP and Section 504 plans.
- Develop instruction aligned with state and school standards.
- Establishes and communicates clear objectives for all learning activities.
- Use a variety of instructional methods and materials to teach the subject matter required by the district.
- Assess the accomplishments of students regularly and maintain records of student progress.
- Take precautions to provide for health and safety of students and to protect equipment, materials, and facilities.
- Work to maintain open lines of communication with students and their parents concerning academic and behavioral progress.