- In compliance with policies, procedures, and regulations of Immaculata University, the NCAA, and the AEC, directs and organizes all aspects and job responsibilities of an assistant coach as indicated in the Immaculata University Coaches Manual.
- Responsible for assisting the University's intercollegiate athletics program and establishing policies and procedures that achieve the parallel goals of development of quality, competitive athletics teams and support of the individual educational goals of student-athletes.
- Assist in the recruitment and retention of academically and athletically qualified student-athletes.
- Organize and direct individual and small group practice activities/exercises as directed by the head coach
- Assist head coach with scouting opponents
- Represent and/or carry out the duties of the head coach in his/her absence.
- Maintain an active understanding of all University, NCAA and AEC rules and regulations and report any possible violation immediately to the Director of Athletics.
- Pass the NCAA Division III Recruiting Test.
- Attend all mandatory meetings, training sessions, etc.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Prior lacrosse coaching and/or playing experience (preferably at the collegiate level).
- Knowledge of NCAA Division III rules.
- Ability to work nights and weekends, flexible hours as needed during the season
- Basic computer skills i.e. Microsoft Office, Outlook.
- Ability to safely operate a motor vehicle, valid drivers license, motor vehicle license check required.