- Assists with various aspects of the TEAMS program, which may include individual recruitment, training, and competition.
- Supports Academic Advising initiatives.
- Assists in monitoring and supporting students in academic progress.
- Assists as appropriate in planning and arranging team travel.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Understanding and demonstrated experience working with the area that aligns with the applicable TEAM.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work effectively with college students.
Florida Polytechnic University is an equal opportunity/equal access institution. It is the policy of the Board of Trustees to provide equal opportunity for employment and educational opportunities to all (including applicants for employment, employees, applicants for admission, students, and others affiliated with the University) without regard to race, color, national origin, ethnicity, sex, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or genetic information.