Union College, a highly selective liberal arts institution located in Schenectady, New York is accepting applications for the position of full time Head Women’s Lacrosse Coach. The women’s lacrosse program is a member of NCAA Division III and the Liberty League. Union College sponsors 26 intercollegiate sports, 24 in Division III, with Ice Hockey competing at Division I.
- Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree is strongly preferred.
- Evidence of at least five years successful women’s lacrosse coaching experience required, preferably at the college/university level.
- Demonstrated recruitment of student-athletes.
- Candidates must have an understanding of NCAA rules and regulations, along with a philosophy compatible with a liberal arts college with highly selective academic standards.
- Candidate must be able to work successfully with a diverse group of individuals.
Union College will not discriminate in the recruitment or selection of faculty and employees, or in any other area of employment, on the basis of age, sex, race, national origin, religion, religious belief, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression and veteran status. In this regard, opportunities for advancement will be made available without bias.