- Designing teaching material and delivering across a range of learning modalities.
- Using appropriate teaching, learning support and assessment methods.
- Supervising student projects, and/or e.g. field trips and, where appropriate, placements.
- Contributing to the planning, designing and developing of course objectives and material.
- Assessing work and examinations and providing feedback to students.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or foreign equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience or knowledge of facets of face-to-face instruction.
- Demonstrated knowledge or experience working with golf team engagement and support.
UMES is an EEO/AA employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, marital status, genetic information, or political affiliation. Minorities, women, veterans, and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. The successful candidate must be able to show acceptable documentation establishing the right to accept employment in the United States of America without employer sponsorship.