- Provide leadership for the NEW Master Swimming program and practices and eventually swim meets.
- Deliver and instruct practices.
- Assist in recruitment and retention of program participants.
- Actively promote YMCA Character Development and Core Values.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by the Regional Director of Competitive Aquatics.
- Competitive swimming experience for a minimum of 4-6 years required.
- College degree preferred, high school diploma required.
- Must have at least 3-5 years of coaching experience with swimmers of all ages.
- Any additional certifications that are required by the YMCA and/or USA Swimming required.
- Ability to demonstrate all strokes.
- Must be at least 25 years of age.
The YMCA of the Greater Brandywine considers candidates for all positions on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, genetic information, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital status, or status as a Vietnam-era or special disabled veteran or other protected classification and in accordance with applicable federal, state & local laws.