What you will be doing:
- Teach proper competitive swimming techniques and provides competitive swimming instruction to swim team members.
- Organizes and conducts team workouts.
- Works effectively with other coaches as assigned.
- Maintain required certifications.
- Coach with enthusiasm, warmth and professionalism.
- Effectively communicates with participants about goals and progress, as well as parents regarding their child’s progress.
- Provide exceptional customer service in all interactions with participants, parents, and members.
What you will bring:
- Must be at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- CPR/AED/First Aid Certified w/ Safety Training for Swim Coaches (or valid Lifeguard certification).
- Possess excellent knowledge of the technical and training aspects of competitive swimming with proven record of excellent swimmer progression.
- Positive attitude and self-motivated.
- Pass all required criminal history background checks (which may, depending on the position you are hired for, include an FBI fingerprint check).
- Adhere to our Mission, Core Values, and all HR policies and procedures.
Shalom Austin provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion*, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.