The Masters swimming coach will be responsible for the creation and daily operations of the Masters swim program at University Recreation & Wellbeing. This position will coordinate daily workouts and drive program growth and member retention.
- Provide swim instruction for participants in the Masters Swim program including writing workouts for three days a week
- Lead the workouts twice a week and provide one additional detailed written workout a week
- Provide individual swimmers with feedback including stroke analysis and goal setting.
- Enforces all Rec Well rules and regulations governing the use of the facility, its equipment, and other property.
- Ensure proper inspection of the pools/facilities prior to the start of instruction and ascertain that all necessary maintenance has been performed to ensure the safety of staff and participants
- Report any maintenance problems to the supervisor on duty.
- Works cooperatively with other departments.
- Ensures proper usage of various pieces of swimming equipment.
The University of Wisconsin is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We promote excellence through diversity and encourage all qualified individuals to apply.