Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the assistant men’s golf coach by supporting the head men’s golf coach with the daily operations of administrative tasks, recruiting, organization of practice, on field duties and responsibilities, camps and fundraising.
- Assist in the care, maintenance and organization of golf equipment used by the program and to fulfil any other duties assigned by the head men’s golf coach.
- Work closely with the head men’s golf coach with planning and organizing travel arrangements for home and away games with hotels, buses, food orders, equipment and itineraries.
- Ability to assist in film breakdown, and opponent scout. Help develop scouting reports and management of video software uploads.
- Present for all games and scrimmages including traveling to away games.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Work Characteristics:
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Ability to relate to a diverse faculty, staff and student population.
- Knowledge of golf coaching skills and strategies.
- Ability to monitor players both academically and athletically.
- Good public relations skills.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule including some evening and weekend hours.
- Proficient in basic computer skills.
- Ability to engage in the colleges mission and values.