Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organize and conduct tennis practices for both men’s and women’s tennis teams and assist with decisions on match ups and doubles pairings.
- Organize and conduct one-on-one practices with individual players to develop and improve targeted tennis skills.
- Recruit high-level national and/or international tennis players for the organization including scouting players, interfacing with their coaches and families, and watching film.
- Coach on court during dual matches.
- Actively promote ad increase the competitiveness of the tennis program and develop public relations strategies.
- Assist in monitoring and maintaining athletic facilities and equipment.
UTA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action institution. Minorities, women, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply. Additionally, the University prohibits discrimination in employment on the basis of sexual orientation. A criminal background check will be conducted on finalists. The UTA is a tobacco free campus.