Penn State Abington has an immediate opening for a part time Assistant Men's and Women's Cross Country Coach. Penn State Abington is a member of the NCAA Division III and the United East Conference. This is a part-time opening that reports to the Director of Athletics and the Head Cross Country Coach.
- The assistant coach is responsible for helping the Head Coach with organizing all aspects of the cross country program, including practice and game preparation, recruitment of qualified student-athletes.
- Assistant Coach will need to motivate student-athletes as well as encourage high academic standards, leadership skills and manage the team’s commitment to NCAA and United East Conference regulations.
- Assistant Coach will need to have experience coaching basketball and have a Baccalaureate Degree.
- Employment with the University for this job will require successful completion of the Pennsylvania (PA) Publicly Available Clearances: PA Child Abuse History Clearance, PA State Police Criminal Record Check, and the FBI Criminal History Background Check.
- This opening requires that you operate a motor vehicle as a part of your job duties. A valid driver's license and successful completion of a motor vehicle records check will be required.
Penn State is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applications without regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.