- Collegiate experience as a cross country or track runner preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- CPR/AED certification required within four (4) weeks of employment.
- Excellent public relations skills.
- Commitment to the teaching-learning process of the two-year community college and the open-door admissions process.
- Recruit academically/athletically qualified student athletes.
- Conduct academic follow-up activities for student athletes.
- Maintain records and submit reports as required.
- Conduct fundraising activities as required.
- Conduct community service projects as required.
- Represent the College in a professional manner while recruiting or in public forums.
- Keep abreast of changes in coaching methods and technology.
- Attend required College, ACCC, NJCAA meetings and workshops.
It is the official policy of the Alabama Community College System, including postsecondary institutions under the control of the Board of Trustees, that no person in Alabama shall, on the grounds of race, color, disability, sex, religion, creed, national origin, age, or other classification protected by Federal or State law, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination under any program, activity or employment.