DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee the daily set up for practice or gameday.
- Assist in game planning and preparation with coaching staff.
- Manage statistics during gameday.
- Assist the Head Coach in strategic planning, compiling and analyzing data for gameday.
- Liaison with Coaching staff and administration.
- Monitor and analyze overall program budget, including proposed travel budget annually.
- Facilitate equipment, apparel orders and inventory with equipment staff.
- Authorized to make P-card and T-card purchases on behalf of the assigned sport.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, sports management, kinesiology, recreation or related field required.
- Current or previous intercollegiate athletics employment experience required.
- Having working knowledge of computers and their functions required.
- Skills in listening, judgement and decision-making.
- Abilities in problem identification, reasoning, ability to develop original ideas to solve problems.
- Effective organizational experience.
The University of Illinois is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability or veteran status.