The Baseball team competes in the NJCAA Region 4 Division 2 (scholarship offering). All coaches are responsible for the overall development and advancement of a competitive athletic program while demonstrating high moral and ethical standards and positive sportsmanship. This position may be combined with other open positions on campus as they come available.
- The Men’s Assistant Baseball Coach assists the Head Coach is all aspects of the baseball program, with a major focus on recruiting.
- The Men’s Assistant Baseball Coach works with all players throughout the year to develop their skills.
- The Men’s Assistant Baseball Coach is expected to become knowledgeable of all National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA) baseball rules, including student-athlete eligibility requirements.
- As representatives of the College, all coaches and student-athletes must conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times. It is the responsibility of the Men’s Assistant Baseball Coach to supervise staff and student-athletes while traveling, to ensure the safety of staff and student-athletes.
- Assisting with scheduling, organizing, supervising, and conducting all practices and games.
- Bachelor’s Degree Preferred.
- First aid/CPR certification is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, planning and leadership skills required.
- Must be able to serve as a positive role model for young adults.
- Familiarity with NJCAA rules and regulations is a plus.
- Clean driving record is preferred.