The University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, is seeking an Assistant Men’s Golf Coach. The position will be full-time 12-month contract working in Division-1 athletics in the Pac-12 Conference.
- Recruit prospective student-athletes from around the world.
- Manage and produce content for the Men’s Golf Team social media platforms.
- Assist in maintaining alumni outreach programs.
- Organize and oversee collegiate golf tournaments.
- Grow and develop the Ute Golf Club.
- Communicate effectively with recruits, current team members, donors, and alumni.
- Attend, participate, and help run effective team practice sessions.
- Bachelors Degree or similar from a four-year academic institution.
- Demonstrate a proficiency and working knowledge of social media outlets.
- Working knowledge of major computer programs.
- Knowledge of NCAA rules and regulations.
- High level competitive golf knowledge preferred but not required.
- Previous division one coaching experience preferred but not required.