Bryn Athyn College is looking for a Men’s Assistant Volleyball Coach to join our athletic program. The successful candidate will work with the Head Men’s Volleyball Coach, providing skilled instruction and leadership to the athletes of the program.
- Assist the coach in the daily operations of the program.
- Identify and recruit qualified students.
- Supervise practices and games, ensuring player development.
- Assist in arranging team travel, operations, and scheduling.
- Participate in campus and departmental activities as needed.
- Provide reliable opponent analysis in preparation for games.
- Work with athletic trainer regarding player injuries.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2 years of previous volleyball coaching experience (preferably at the college-level).
- Knowledge of NCAA policies and procedures.
- Excellent written and communication skills.
- Valid driver’s license.