- Assist with practice duties as assigned.
- Abide by the rules and regulations established by Williston State College, the state of North Dakota, the MonDak Athletic Conference, the National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA).
- Assist with all aspects of defense preparation.
- Work collegially with faculty, staff, and administration to ensure student athletes maintain high levels of academic performance and degree completion.
- Promote the athletic program through community events and public service (as available).
- Perform other job-related duties as assigned by the head coach or athletic director.
- Strong leadership, proven interpersonal and communication skills.
- Solid planning and organizational abilities.
- Associate’s degree or higher.
- 1 year of directly related assistant/volunteer collegiate coaching experience.
Williston State College is an Equal Opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender expression/identity, genetic information, marital status, national origin, participation in lawful off-campus activity, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, public assistance status, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, spousal relationship to current employee, or veteran status, as applicable.