Penn State Greater Allegheny has an immediate opening for an Assistant Baseball Coach. Penn State Greater Allegheny is a member of the Penn State University Athletic Conference (PSUAC) and the United States Collegiate Athletic Association (USCAA). This is a part-time, 9-month opening reporting to the Director of Athletics.
- The Assistant Baseball Coach is responsible for the organization and administration of all phases of a comprehensive Baseball program.
- They should have the ability to effectively motivate student-athletes, as well as a demonstrated commitment to high academic standards, healthy lifestyles, demonstrated leadership skills, ability to manage team dynamics, and a commitment to NCAA regulations.
- Successful background in coaching and playing experience preferred.
- May require the ability to work in an outdoor environment in adverse weather conditions including extreme heat and cold.
- Employment with the University for this job will require successful completion of the Pennsylvania (PA) Publicly Available Clearances: PA Child Abuse History Clearance, PA State Police Criminal Record Check, and the FBI Criminal History Background Check.
- Employment with the University for this job will require the operation of a motor vehicle as a part of the job duties. A valid US driver’s license and successful completion of a motor vehicle records check will be required in addition to standard background checks.
Penn State is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer, and is committed to providing employment opportunities to all qualified applications without regards to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.