Southern New Hampshire University's traditional campus is looking for a Men's Baseball Club Coach. The Coach will instruct the club according to the skill level of the club members to develop skills ranging from beginner to advanced. You will report to the Campus Recreation Administrator.
- You will coach/Instruct the club according to the SNHU rules and all applicable associations as set forth by the Sports Club Handbook.
- Understand all emergency and safety procedures on equipment, rental and travel management observing the Sports Club Handbook.
- You will conduct all practices and games while remaining in consideration of guidelines in the Sports Club Handbook.
- Mentor all members of your team while helping the executive board accomplish goals.
- Support and give us guidance in recruiting new members to participate and join the club.
- Attend all practices and competitions.
- Arrive on time and organize practice sessions.
- Be present for all mandatory training sessions as instructed by the University and Campus Recreation Department.
- High School diploma and 1 year of coaching experience.
- Experience working and managing a team.