The primary responsibility of this position is instructing student athletes in the sport of Baseball, specializing in pitching.
- Assist in all aspects of teaching skills and strategies for the sport of baseball during practices and games giving the student-athletes a great experience with the best chance to be successful on and off the field.
- Provide individual instruction as permitted by the governing rules of the NCAA in the sport of baseball with a specific knowledge of pitching.
- Adhere to and support all rules, conditions and regulations as set forth by Worcester State University, Conference affiliations and the National Collegiate Athletic Association pertaining to all aspects of the team's management.
- Serves as mandated Title IX Responsible Employee and Campus Security Authority.
- Assist in developing and implementing a comprehensive recruiting plan.
- Bachelor's degree required; master's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of coaching and/or playing experience.
- Driver's license.
- Ability to work evening, weekends, and holidays as playing and practice season schedule dictates.
- Successful completion of the NCAA Division III Rules Test for Coaches.