Responsible for aiding the Head Coach in all aspects of a Dickinson athletic program, including but not limited to the recruitment of prospective student-athletes, administration of practices, marketing and implementation of clinics, leadership development and game strategy.
- Management and mentoring of the current team by cultivating a culture of accountability and team mentality within our student-athletes and by reinforcing the Head Coach’s expectations of priorities and standards of behavior within our student-athletes.
- Play a major role in the recruitment of talented student-athletes to Dickinson through discovery, evaluation and communication with potential recruits and their families. Manage Front Rush/Slate database. Communicate the values of the College and the athletic program clearly and effectively throughout the recruiting process.
- Assisting the head coach in coordinating daily team practices. Teaching athletic skills and team concepts as well as implementing skills and strategy in individual sessions as well as competitive situations. Responsible for co-scouting 25+ games and presenting the scout through on court instruction and video editing.
- The main point of contact for academic support for student-athletes. Coordinate all academic schedules for planning purposes. Assist the staff in the release of all marketing information related to athletic program to all alumni and recruits through email, text, social media, etc.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- 1-3 Years Work Experience.