The University of Maine at Farmington seeks a part-time, seasonal assistant coach for our intercollegiate varsity Men's Basketball team within the Department of Athletics.
- Assist Head Coach in practice and competition as well as other responsibilities such as set up, planning operations, inventory management, and recruiting.
- Assist with special events such as fundraising and clinics.
- Assist and support the Head Coach in achieving goals.
- Provide excellent student-athlete experience.
- Foster an environment that is inclusive and values diversity.
- Commitment to Division III philosophy and the spirit and letter of policy and by-laws.
- Previous collegiate coaching / competitive experience.
- A bachelor’s degree, applicable degree/certificate/licensure.
- Interest, availability, and ability to assist with recruiting.
The University of Maine at Farmington is an EEO/AA employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, transgender status, gender expression, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information or veteran’s status in employment, education, and all other programs and activities.