- Recruiting and maintaining the appropriate number of student athletes.
- Fostering an environment that supports and encourages each student-athlete to graduate in a timely fashion
- Maintaining a competitive won/loss record of at least .500 in your division and qualifying the team for the Region XIX Tournament.
- Developing and maintaining the skill, discipline and integrity of team during games and practice through effective coaching.
- Statistical reporting and public relations including, but not limited to updating administration with every score and game highlight after each game, and keeping NJCAA Coaches’ Website pages up to date.
- You are charged with the knowledge of and shall adhere to the athletic polices and protocol of Union College and the eligibility requirements and rules and regulations of the National Junior College Athletic Association (NJCAA).
- Attending the Athletic Orientation and Coaches Council meetings.
- Associate degree required.
- Three (3) years’ experience in coaching preferred at the college level.
- Playing experience required.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Union College does not discriminate and prohibits discrimination, as required by state and/or federal law, in all programs and activities, including employment and access to its career and technical programs.