Recruit competitive athletes for Men's Basketball teams who will remain committed to both academic and athletic success at the College.
- Under the direction of the Coordinator of Athletics, this individual will be responsible for training Men's Basketball team athletes in the Fall and Spring.
- Along with the training, the Head Coach will accompany and supervise these athletic teams during regular and post- season competition which will conclude at the NJCAA National Championship (for those athletes that qualify).
- Oversees the training and athletic competition events of the Men's Basketball team.
- Recruitment of local and regional high school athletes.
- Equipment and uniform inventory management.
- Assist in scheduling competitions.
- Cultivates working relationships with local colleges that promote our use of their facilities in a cooperative way.
- Associate's Degree and at least two (2) years of coaching experience is required. Head coaching experience is preferred.
- Clearance by the CORI/SORI Board required.