- Ensures integration of golf program activities to College mission and culture as Head Coach.
- Assists the Men’s Basketball Head Coach in the growth and development of the program.
- Recruits prospective student-athletes for both golf and basketball in order to reach the teams’ target roster size.
- Retains and graduates’ student-athletes at a rate higher than the overall college rates in order to generate positive net revenue for the college.
- Coaches in a manner that results in successful performance in order to create a positive image of the college in the minds of the community, alumni and other prospective students.
- Ensures compliance with NCAA, MIAC and internal policies and procedures; reports any known or suspected violations promptly to the Director of Athletics.
- Demonstrates knowledge and experience with the rules, techniques and culture of collegiate golf and basketball.
- Bachelor’s Degree plus a minimum of 2 years golf coaching or playing experience and 2 years basketball coaching or playing experience; OR an equivalent of combination of education, training and experience.
- Principles, practices, strategy and tactics of an intercollegiate golf program and basketball program.
- Principles and practices of program planning, development, implementation and administration.
- NCAA student-athlete academic eligibility requirements and recruiting regulations.