This position is responsible for organizing, developing, and administering all functions related to coaching a nationally competitive Division I Men’s Golf program. Fundamental duties include but are not limited to: recruiting, coaching, and mentoring; commitment to the academic and athletic success of the student-athletes as well as player development; budget management, engagement in program fundraising and supervision of all support staff.
- Identify, evaluate, and recruit outstanding prospective student-athletes - local, regional, national, and international.
- Establish and cultivate strong relationships with coaches.
- Participate in the planning and execution of unofficial and official recruiting visits.
- Maintain and manage recruiting logs and contact dates/times.
- Assist with promoting our University and golf program through social media channels that align with strategic goals and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Five years of relevant collegiate level coaching experience.
- Proven ability to coach and motivate team members to reach new levels of accomplish & professional fulfillment.
- Demonstrated ability to work with a variety of personalities, backgrounds and generations.
- An Equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and skills have been acquired may be substituted.