Selects, recruits, and monitors student-athletes for their respective sport. Promotes sportsmanship, team play, and a commitment to academics while directing their team. Follows the rules and guidelines in accordance with the NJCAA and MCCAA.
1. Evaluates pre-season equipment and uniform needs.
2. Recruits prospective student athletes.
3. Schedules non-conference games with the approval of the Athletic Director.
4. Supervises Assistant and student athletes.
5. Monitors study tables, reviews academic progress reports, fosters sportsmanship.
6. Manages equipment and the proper use of equipment.
7. Completes year-end inventory of all equipment, supplies, and uniforms.
8. Coordination of practices and trips.
9. Abides by all standards, rules, and regulations of the NJCAA and MCCAA.