The University of Michigan-Dearborn is seeking an Assistant Men's Ice Hockey Coach. This position will be responsible for assisting with all phases of the program in accordance with NAIA, ACHA, Conference and University rules, regulations, and policies. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to coaching, recruiting, evaluating prospective student-athletes, performing public relations, administrative tasks and any other duties assigned by the Head Coach.
- A bachelor’s degree or a combination of acceptable education and experience, which has provided the requisite knowledge and skills to fulfill the requirements of this position.
- Previous coaching experience and/or playing experience at the collegiate level.
- Thorough knowledge of NAIA and ACHA rules, higher education and intercollegiate athletics.
- Recruiting experience and knowledge.
- Must possess excellent communication and organization skills.
- Must possess excellent computer and social media skills.
- Must be able to successfully complete a background check and departmental recruiting test.
The University of Michigan is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.