The Men’s Rugby Assistant Coach will have a sound understanding of the development of students in fulfilling their mission as BYU students and members of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. The coach will fulfill the responsibilities of coaching, scheduling, and development of the BYU Men’s Rugby team.
- Responsible for team practices, game day preparations, team travel, and communicating with University administrators on all matters pertaining to the team, students, and University policy.
- Effectively manage extramural budget, donations, and expenses incurred by the Men’s Rugby team.
- Ensure compliance with University guidelines including grades, class attendance, the Honor Code, and BYU Housing requirements for all members of the Men’s Rugby team.
- Trains, mentors, and works directly with assistant coaches and athletic trainers.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Have at least one year paid, community, club rugby, or collegiate experience as a player or coach or the equivalent.