Drexel Club Sports is seeking a Men's Rugby Coach to teach, coach, train and motivate student athletes on an individual and group basis. This position will work on-campus on an hourly basis. The Coach will help develop and support the Club Men’s Rugby Program and work with students of different levels of expertise.
- Teach, coach, train and motivate student-athletes to perform at the highest level through organized team and individual sessions.
- Prepare and organize training sessions to enhance team performance. Foster an environment within the Program that supports the department mission of personal growth and integrity, diversity, leadership, sportsmanship, and a commitment to athletic and academic excellence.
- Communicate with all constituents of the program including staff, faculty, and students.
- Help current student leaders establish a strong foundation of alumni support.
- Assist in creating an inclusive environment where all athletes feel welcomed regardless of background or skill level.
- Create and manage a program that retains, educates, and graduates its student-athletes.
- Ensure that the program complies with all University, Club Sport, Governing Body and Recreational Athletics rules and regulations.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience.
- Ability to bend, crouch, stoop.