The Head Men’s Soccer Coach is responsible to the Director of Athletics. The position is full-time and does offer benefits, as specified in the handbook. The coach will be responsible for all aspects of establishing and maintaining a quality and competitive soccer program upholding the mission and ideals of Hannibal-LaGrange University.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsibilities include all aspects of the program related to successful coaching, recruiting and retaining quality student-athletes, budgeting, scheduling, promotions, and fundraising along with any other administrative duties assigned by the Athletic Director. In addition, the coach may be assigned a small teaching load or other responsibility within the Athletic Department.
- Must maintain proper licensure to drive HLGU vehicles on some trips.
- Act as a Campus Security Authority (CSA).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Must have values consistent with the mission and purpose of Hannibal-LaGrange University.
- Must agree to, sign off on, and abide by the standards of employment on the back of the application, and in the staff handbook.
- Must have strong interpersonal, communication, organization, and leadership skills.
Hannibal-LaGrange University seeks to employ qualified individuals without regard to age, sex, race, color, national origin, or disability, who can function effectively within the University’s mission and purposes.