The Men’s Head Soccer Coach is responsible for the spiritual formation and leadership of soccer Coaches and players. This is considered a local/International ministry.
- Provide direction/mentorship for assistant coaches and managers, as well as players.
- Game video and opponent evaluation.
- Responsible for the recruitment of new team members.
- Organize spring open gyms.
- Prepare individualized summer workout plans.
- Manage schedule, inventory, budget, trip records, and receipts and reconciliation.
- Provides team statistics/ reports to NCCAA national, NCCAA regional, and MBI athletic office.
- Becomes trained in First Aid, CPR, and AED and participates in an annual Blood Borne Pathogens training session.
- Drives Moody authorized vehicles, arranges other forms of travel, and manages booking of hotels.
- BA with 2 years of college/high school head coaching.
- Be able to work with other coaches, Solheim staff, and varsity players and maintain work confidentiality..
- Able to work in the US legally without sponsorship.