- Division I and/or professional level Volleyball coaching and/or competition and training experience strongly preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of Division I Men's Volleyball and NCAA rules preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and internet usage.
- Knowledge of and commitment to the BYU Honor Code.
- Under the direction of the head coach, provide coaching in both a team and individual setting to improve volleyball skills.
- Participate in the creation of practice plans, teach private lessons, assist in game preparation, advise on game strategy, and provide direct coaching and assistance during games.
- Research and identify the latest trends and techniques in coaching and playing volleyball.
- Assist with competition scheduling.
- Assist in alumni/donor relationships through managing donor events, researching and finding potential donors and cultivating relationships with current donors to encourage additional donations.
- Assist in the planning, marketing, and operation of sports camps.