Goshen College seeks applicants for a Head Men’s and Women’s Tennis Coach. The coaching responsibilities will include the management of all facets of the Goshen tennis teams, including program administration, recruitment, retention, and student-athlete development.
- Oversees program administration, including student-athlete development, retention, and academics.
- Develops and manages team budget.
- Participating and assisting with fundraising responsibilities.
- Recruit prospective student-athletes to a highly selective institution.
- Ability to schedule, organize and conduct competitions, team travel, and weekly practice sessions.
- Maintaining compliance with Goshen College, NAIA, Crossroads League rules and regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience of tennis experience preferably at the college/university level.
- Demonstrated knowledge of skills, techniques.